Honey Orange Worchestershire Sauce Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts, boneless cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil, reserving 1 tbls.
- mix all ingreients together, except chicken, in a gallon size zip lock baggie. Add chicken. Completely cover chicken. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat remaining oil, 1 Tbls.. Remove chicken from marinade. Add to pan, brown on both sides, approximately 2 mins each side. Add remaining marinade. Cook until sauce thickens. May add more honey to thicken if desired.
- Serve over rice or as is with a side dish like Velveeta shells and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by christiehancock and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes