SO easy and SO delicious! I didn't change a thing!
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 98
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 20.5g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 176mg
- Calcium: 36mg
- 3 pounds carrots, diagonally cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1. Place carrots, 2 tablespoons water, and honey in a 4-quart electric slow cooker.
- 2. Sprinkle salt over carrots. Sprinkle butter pieces over mixture. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until carrots are very tender. Transfer carrots to a bowl; stir in orange rind.
- Quick Tip: Use a Microplane grater to quickly grate the orange rind.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note