Honey Nut Chicken
This simple coating can be made with any type of salted nuts.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flaked cereal chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 piece(s) chicken breasts
- Combine butter and honey in shallow bowl and mix well. Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl. Dip boneless, skinless chicken breasts in butter mixture, then roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place coated chicken in pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 19-24 minutes until chicken registers 160 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by want2savemore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note