Honey-Mustard Turkey Salad
- 1 (3-ounce) package Japanese curly noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper strips
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- Honey-Mustard Dressing
- 1 (10-ounce) package spinach leaves, shredded
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and chill.
- Combine turkey and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in Honey-Mustard Dressing. Serve turkey salad on spinach, and sprinkle with noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes