Honey Mustard Truffles
Truffles turn savory in these bite-size cheese balls. For a special gift, add a bottle of crisp, dry white wine. These "personal cheese balls" make a great appetizer served with crackers.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 3 Hours
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in parsley and red pepper. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape cheese mixture into 1" balls. Roll cheese balls in honey-roasted peanuts. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers