- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
How to Make It
Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in parsley and red pepper. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or until firm.
Shape cheese mixture into 1" balls. Roll cheese balls in honey-roasted peanuts. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.