Honey Mustard Stuffed Pork
Recipe from Chef Brody via Grandmother's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup(s) honey mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; grease a medium sized baking pan.
- 2. Starting about a third in from one side, make a lengthwise slit down the roast to within 1/2 inch of the bottom. Turn roast over and make another lengthwise slit, starting about a third in from the opposite side. Open roast so it lies flat.
- 3. Combine mustard, salt, pepper and garlic; rub two-thirds of the mixture over roast. Lay a thin layer of tomatoes and sprinkle with parsley.
- 4. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; tie with kitchen string if needed.
- 5. Brush oil and remaining mustard mixture over roast.
- 6. Bake 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note