Honey Mustard Sandwiches / Gayla Stone and Tracey Bell
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced ham or turkey
- 1/4 pound(s) sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Dijon or honey mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 stick(s) melted butter
- 1. Use a serrated knife to cut the entire block of 12 rolls in half, keeping in one piece. Lay the bottom of rolls in a 9X13 inch baking pan. Place ham and cheese on bottoms of rolls, and then add top part of rolls. Mix remaining ingredients together and cook on stove until well blended. Pour sauce over on top of rolls. Refrigerate at least 2 hours (covered) or overnight.
- 2. Cook in oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes at 350. Cover rolls with foil the last 5 minutes.
- 3. Cut rolls into individual pieces after cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Sandwiches / Gayla Stone and Tracey Bell Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers