Honey-Mustard Salmon with Green Beans from Everyday Food
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 4 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- pound(s) green beans trimmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Whisk together honey, mustard, vinegar, and oil; season with salt and pepper. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss onion with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and bake for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, stir one tablespoon vinaigrette into breadcrumbs. Coat fish with one tablespoon vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper; top with breadcrumb mixture and add to sheet. Bake until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- 2. In boiling, salted water, cook green beans until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes; drain and toss with onion and 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette in an airtight container. Serve fish with vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey-Mustard Salmon with Green Beans from Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes