Very tasty and easy to make.
Photo: David Hillegas; Styling: Linda Hirst
Keep individually sealed salmon fillets in your freezer--the rest of the ingredients are pantry staples. You'll have dinner ready to go any night of the week without an extra trip to the store.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1. Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches away from heat. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Arrange salmon fillets on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet; brush salmon with honey-mustard sauce.
- 2. Broil salmon, rotating pan halfway through, 8 minutes or until just cooked through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes