Honey Mustard Salmon
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® Deli Mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 4 4 salmon fillets or steaks (about 1 lb.)
- 1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon. Reserve 1/3 of mayonnaise mixture.
2. Grill or broil salmon, brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture, turning once, until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve salmon with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 280, Calories From Fat 150, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 17g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Sugars 6g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%
Net Carbs+ 7.39g
+ "Net Carbs" are total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber and sugar alcohol as these have a minimal impact on blood sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes