Honey Mustard Pretzel-Coated Chicken Fingers
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) chicken breasts sliced into 8 strips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) honey mustard plus 2 tbs.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 20 standard sized pretzel twists crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar plus 1 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine honey mustard with egg substitute and whisk well. Submerge chicken in mustard-egg mixture, and set aside to marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place pretzels in a sealable plastic bag, seal, and finely crush through the bag with a meat mallet or other heavy utensil. Add sugar, reseal, and shake to mix. Spread the mixture out on a large plate or in a large dish. Set aside.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken strips to the pretzel-sugar mixture and thoroughly coat. Then transfer them to the baking sheet. (Discard excess mustard-egg mixture.) Mist the tops of the strips with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through baking, until the chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Pretzel-Coated Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes