Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- Honey Pork Chops
- february 11, 2010 by tiffany
- I don’t have a picture of the finished Honey Pork Chops, but they were a hit. The recipe is a simple marinade that you freeze the chops in, then you can grill or bake or cook them in a slow cooker. Easy and good.
- Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar (I used white wine vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- dash black pepper
- Put all the ingredients, except the pork chops in a blender and mix well. Put the chops in a ziplock freezer bag and pour the marinade over them. Label the bag and freeze.
- Thaw completely in the fridge. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Or grill. Or pop them in the slow cooker, cooking 5-6 hours on low.
- You might als
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes