Honey Mustard Grilled Trout
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 large onions
- 6 trout fillets
- 1. Combine first five ingredients
- 2. Place sliced onions in bottom of pan
- 3. Arrange fillets on the onion slices.
- 4. Cover and grill for 3 minutes.
- 5. Baste with mustard mixture and cook 4-5 minutes longer until fish flakes easily
- 6. Discard onion slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Grilled Trout Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes