Honey Mustard Grilled Trout
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 large onions
- 6 trout fillets
- 1. Combine first five ingredients
- 2. Place sliced onions in bottom of pan
- 3. Arrange fillets on the onion slices.
- 4. Cover and grill for 3 minutes.
- 5. Baste with mustard mixture and cook 4-5 minutes longer until fish flakes easily
- 6. Discard onion slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Grilled Trout Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes