Easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Didn't have nutritional analysis.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) steak sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves pounded to about 1 inch thick
- Pre-heat grill, coat llightly with oil and set to indirect medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount (about ½ cup) of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dipping.
- Dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
- Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes,
- turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last
- 5 minutes.
- Recipe found on www.savannahbee.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mac6000 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note