Easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Didn't have nutritional analysis.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) steak sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves pounded to about 1 inch thick
- Pre-heat grill, coat llightly with oil and set to indirect medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount (about ½ cup) of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dipping.
- Dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
- Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes,
- turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last
- 5 minutes.
- Recipe found on www.savannahbee.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mac6000 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes