Great grilled chicken dish. Flattening the chicken makes it tender and allows it to cook more evenly. The results are moist, tasty chicken. The honey-mustard sauce gives it just the right punch of flavor.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
More From Southern Living
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using the flat side of a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 2. Stir together mayonnaise, brown mustard, and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper; coat chicken evenly with mayonnaise mixture.
- 3. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This