Honey Mustard-Glazed Ham
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 8 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 (7- to 7 1/2-pound) fully cooked, bone-in ham
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Garnishes: orange wedges, red grapes, fresh parsley
- 1. Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham, 1 inch apart, in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a 6-qt. oval-shaped slow cooker.
- 2. Stir together brown sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush brown sugar mixture over ham. Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 140°.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note