Honey Mustard Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- In a sauce pan over low heat mix all ingredients till melted together. Glaze can be cooked longer to thicken if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkSz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Mustard Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments