Love this salad dressing-I make this for our restaurant use and the people love it.
You can prepare this dressing up to 2 days ahead of time or the morning before you serve it.
This recipe goes with Hoover's Picnic Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note