1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl. Rub or brush the mixture evenly over the entire surface of the tenderloin.
3. Roll the tenderloin in the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
4. Place the pork on the prepared baking sheet and roast in the middle of the oven for 24 to 26 minutes, or until the thickest part of the center registers 145 degrees.
5. Remove from the oven and let the meat rest for 5 minutes before cutting it across on the diagonal into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Go to full version of