Honey-Mustard Crusted Port Tenderloin
By Marge Perry, Newsday 3/5/04
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 pound(s) pork t
- 1/3 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl. Rub or brush the mixture evenly over the entire surface of the tenderloin.
- 3. Roll the tenderloin in the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
- 4. Place the pork on the prepared baking sheet and roast in the middle of the oven for 24 to 26 minutes, or until the thickest part of the center registers 145 degrees.
- 5. Remove from the oven and let the meat rest for 5 minutes before cutting it across on the diagonal into 1/2-inch thick slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DellAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note