Honey Mustard Chicken - Pressure Cooker pg. 208
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 chicken breasts - boneless, skinless
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions tops
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker over medium heat. Add the chicken pieces, cook until golden brown on both sides, and set aside.
- Add the onions to the cooker and cook, stirring, until clear, about 3 min.
- Add the broth, mustard & pepper stirring to mix.
- Return chicken to pressure cooker & lock lid. Bring to 15psi over high heat, immediately reduce heat to lowers possible setting to stabilize & maintain pressure, & cook for 8 min.
- Remove from heat & use natural release method to depressurize (pg. 31). Carefully open the lid after pressure drops.
- Transfer chicken to a platter. Add honey & simmer the sauce over high heat, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or longer or until it is reduced & begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to the sauce & continue cooking, turning chicken occasionally as the mixture begins to caramelize - usually just a few minutes more. Place chicken on a plate, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Loriscience and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note