Honey Mustard Chicken - Pressure Cooker pg. 208
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 chicken breasts - boneless, skinless
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) green onions tops
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker over medium heat. Add the chicken pieces, cook until golden brown on both sides, and set aside.
- Add the onions to the cooker and cook, stirring, until clear, about 3 min.
- Add the broth, mustard & pepper stirring to mix.
- Return chicken to pressure cooker & lock lid. Bring to 15psi over high heat, immediately reduce heat to lowers possible setting to stabilize & maintain pressure, & cook for 8 min.
- Remove from heat & use natural release method to depressurize (pg. 31). Carefully open the lid after pressure drops.
- Transfer chicken to a platter. Add honey & simmer the sauce over high heat, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or longer or until it is reduced & begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to the sauce & continue cooking, turning chicken occasionally as the mixture begins to caramelize - usually just a few minutes more. Place chicken on a plate, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Loriscience and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes