Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Publix Deli Chicken Tenders (5-6)
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh chives coursely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Wold Baby Portabella Mushrooms quartered
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 16 ounce(s) Egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Light Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 jar(s) Chicken gravy (12 - 14.5 oz)
- 3/4 cup(s) half-and-half
- Preheat large saute pan on medium high. Pour oil in pan, then add mushrooms, cook 2 - 3 min.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Reduce heat on mushrooms to medium, stir in dressing, gravy and half & half. Reduce heat to low, cook and stir 3 - 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Heat chicken (in oven or microwave if needed)
- Drain pasta, stir pasta andken into bite size pieces, arrange over pasta and serve. chives into mushroom mixture. Cut chic
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lawooten1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note