Really tasty - would definitely make again. Both my preschoolers loved it. Very easy, too.
Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed corn flakes or whole wheat crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425° . Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
2. Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat, then roll in crumbs.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.
This is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 270, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g, Sugars 7g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This