Honey Mustard Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 bottle(s) Any Type Of Honey
- 1 bottle(s) Dejon Mustard
- Paulm full of any seasoning
- 1 bag(s) chicken breasts
- 1. Mix honey, mustard & seasoning together.
- 2. Brush the mixture on to the top of the chicken brest.
- 3. Bake it for 15 - 20 minutes at 350 degrees F
- 4. Flip it over and do step 2 again
- 5. Do step 3 again
- 6. cut it open and see if the chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chrystal89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note