Honey Mustard Chicken
Easy, simple and delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) honey mustard (I use O'Charley's)
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) deli ham chopped
- 6 slice(s) cheese of your choice
- 1. Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- 2. Spread 1 Tbsp honey mustard on each breast.
- 3. Sprinkle chopped onions on each breast.
- 3. Sprinkle chopped ham on each breast.
- 4. Bake, covered, in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 5. Uncover and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until browning.
- 6. Turn oven off, place a slice of cheese on each breast and leave in oven until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElenaDiaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note