Honey Mustard Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) honey mustard (I use O'Charley's)
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) deli ham chopped
- 6 slice(s) cheese of your choice
- 1. Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- 2. Spread 1 Tbsp honey mustard on each breast.
- 3. Sprinkle chopped onions on each breast.
- 3. Sprinkle chopped ham on each breast.
- 4. Bake, covered, in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 5. Uncover and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until browning.
- 6. Turn oven off, place a slice of cheese on each breast and leave in oven until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElenaDiaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes