Gosh, I'm not sure how to post this review. The recipe was easy enough... with minimal effort. The flavor is strong & spicy. If you are making this for the first time I highly recommend a test run prior to using this recipe in a menu.
Honey-Mustard Barbecue Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1 bacon slice, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cook bacon in a medium saucepan until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in saucepan.
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot drippings about 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in bacon, vinegar, and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This