Honey-Lime London Broil Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds London broil beef
- Measure the honey into a 2 cup glass measuring cup. Microwave the honey on High for 30 seconds.
- Remove and add oil, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and onion powder. Whisk to blend.
- Place meat in a gallon-size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over meat. Seal bag and turn bag several times to cover meat with marinade. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Broil 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium rare. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice across the grain.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SillyTiffany and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note