Honey Lime Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Citrus Salsa
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 414
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 54g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Sodium: 660mg
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lime zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 small Meyer lemon, cut in half horizontally, ends trimmed
- Peeled segments from 4 pink grapefruits, drained
- Peeled segments from 2 navel oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted, unsalted pistachios
- 1. Preheat a grill for medium heat (350° to 450°). Rub pork with 1/2 tsp. oil. In a bowl, whisk together zest, juice, honey, and 3/4 tsp. salt and divide between 2 bowls.
- 2. Grill lemon, turning occasionally, until very soft, about 8 minutes, and grill pork, turning occasionally and brushing with half the lime glaze, until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part reaches 145°, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Let lemon cool, remove seeds and central white core, and chop finely. Transfer pork to a platter, tent with foil, and let rest about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, boil remaining glaze in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 4. In a bowl, combine remaining 2 tsp. oil, grapefruits, oranges, thyme, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, chopped lemon, and pistachios.
- 5. Slice pork, brush with thickened glaze, and serve with citrus salsa.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This