Honey Lime Fruit Toss
Community Recipe from
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks
- 11 or 15 oz can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 large banana sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 cup(s) strawberries quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- 2. Combine pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, banana, kiwi fruit and strawberries in bowl.
- 3. Stir together reserved juice, lime peel, lime juice and honey. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Lime Fruit Toss Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes