Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Recipe from Cooking Madly. This version uses raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and green grapes. Add a honey lime dressing to it: the lime really brightens the flavors up, and the honey adds just a bit of a different kind of sweetness to the dish. All kinds of different ingredients work with this basic recipe, Substitute molasses for the honey for a darker, richer flavor. Use lemon juice if you don’t have lime, or even orange juice. Toss in cayenne for a bit of heat.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) mixed fruit (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries grapes, mango, pineapple, peach, apple, etc
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- Juice from 2 limes (about 3 tablespoons)
- Wash all of the fruit, dry thoroughly, and cut into bite sized pieces.
- If lime is cold from the refrigerator, microwave thirty seconds to warm them, then wait another minute for juice to rest. Warming citrus before juicing it gives you more juice than from a cold fruit.
- Whisk together lime juice and honey.
- Combine dressing and fruit in a bowl and mix gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note