Honey Lime Corn Taco Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ear(s) corn cut from cob
- 1 whole(s) avocado chopped
- 1 pint(s) grape tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 whole(s) lime juiced
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 1 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/2 head(s) romaine lettuce cleaned, chopped
- Mix first 4 ingredients together. Stir together next 7 ingredients to make the honey lime dressing. Make an extra batch to top romaine lettuce. Stir honey lime dressing with the corn, avocado, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Brown ground turkey and follow instructions on taco seasoning packet.
- Wash and chop romaine lettuce. Top with ground turkey, corn salad and sour cream. If wanted, add more honey lime dressing. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note