This chicken tastes great with a romaine salad and a side of corn, or sliced and turned into tacos with rice and beans.
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 23 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Calories: 239
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 39.5g
- Carbohydrate: 9.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 232mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine 2 tablespoons honey and next 7 ingredients (through garlic) in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to high heat.
- 3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon honey and lime rind. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side, basting with reserved honey mixture during last 2 minutes of cooking time. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note