HONEY-LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- Juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey, plus a drizzle
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (2 lbs.)
- Grilled lemon wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, zest, olive oil, oregano, Dijon mustard, honey, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside ¼ cup of the mixture for basting. Place chicken in the bowl, cover and marinate at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Lightly oil grill grate. Place chicken on the grill over indirect heat. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear, basting occasionally with ¼ cup reserved marinade.
- 3. Put one chicken breast on each plate. Drizzle with honey and garnish with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HONEY-LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes