Honey-Green Tea Fizz
Yield: Makes about 13 cups
More From Southern Living
2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 8 regular-size ginger-flavored green tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Steep tea bags in boiling water according to package directions. Stir in honey and sugar until dissolved; cool completely (about 2 hours). Combine tea, chilled ginger ale, and fresh lemon juice. Serve over ice.
- Note: We tested with Tazo Tea.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages