I use grapefruit without any sweetener and mix it with bananas for a refreshing fruit dessert. I also incorporate my Vitamin C for the day by adding a small amount of Vitamin C powder over top of the fruit.
Honey Grapefruit with Banana
Photo: Oxmoor House
Prep: 5 minutes. When you're hungry for breakfast at suppertime, enjoy a bowl of this sweet minted fruit with an omelet.
Yield: 3 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 122
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 31.3g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 1 (24-ounce) jar refrigerated red grapefruit sections (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced banana (about 1)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine grapefruit sections, juice, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables