Honey Glazed Salmon
Yield: 4 servings
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. For easy cleanup, line a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper. Combine honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
PLACE salmon in center of parchment-lined pan. Arrange asparagus around salmon. Sprinkle with walnuts; drizzle with reserved sauce.
BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes