Honey-Glazed Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 3 medium beets
- 3 medium Yukon Gold or other thin-skinned potatoes
- 3 purple onions
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium turnips
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Peel first 3 ingredients; cut each into 8 wedges. Toss together vegetable wedges, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread wedges evenly in a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; pour chicken broth mixture over vegetables in pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Peel turnips, and cut each into 8 wedges. Add to baked vegetables, stirring to coat well; bake 20 more minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir together lemon juice and honey; add to vegetables, tossing well.
- Note: To make ahead, chill vegetables after baking 40 minutes. Remove from refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes. Bake, covered, at 375º for 15 minutes; toss with lemon juice mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables