Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 1/8 cup(s) honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) porch chops
- In a shallow dish, whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic.
- Coat chops in mixture.
- Reserve left over honey mixture for basting.
- Place chops on greased grill over med high heat, close lid and cook. basting 2 times.
- Also....bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by awensel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note