Honey Glazed Pea Pods and Carrots
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sliced carrots
- 1/2 pound(s) snow or snap peas
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of slated water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until tender crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Add pea pods and cook until tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Drain and set the vegetables aside.
- 4. Melt butter in the same pan and stir in the cornstarch.
- 5. Return the carrots and peas to the pan and stir in the honey.
- 6. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Glazed Pea Pods and Carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables