Honey Glazed Parsnips
Serve with Glazed Short Ribs--or as an different side for other meats.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) parsnips trimmed, peeled, and cut into 5 X 1 batons
- 2 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 10 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Grated zest of 2 limes
- 1/2 fresh red Thai chile thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- In a large saute pan, combine the parsnips, orange juice, 1 cup water, the lime juice, honey, butter, lime zest and chile. Season with salt, cover, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Uncover and simmer, gently stirring occasionally, until the parsnips are very tender and glazed, about 15 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note