Skip the store-bought sugared nuts and make your own sweet-meets-salty treat at home. This snack recipe takes less than ten minutes from start to finish.
Health DECEMBER 2007
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray.
2. Warm the honey over low heat until it bubbles, about 30 seconds.
3. Add cinnamon, cardamom, and curry, if using; stir. While the honey mixture is bubbling, add the butter. Stir until mixed, about 1 minute.
4. Add almonds to the pan and stir quickly to coat with honey mixture.
5. Let almonds cool completely on baking sheet. Store in an airtight container.
Go to full version of