Honey-Glazed Marcona Almonds
Skip the store-bought sugared nuts and make your own sweet-meets-salty treat at home. This snack recipe takes less than ten minutes from start to finish.
More From Health
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 78mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (such as Maldon)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 pound blanched Marcona almonds
- 1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Warm the honey over low heat until it bubbles, about 30 seconds.
- 3. Add cinnamon, cardamom, and curry, if using; stir. While the honey mixture is bubbling, add the butter. Stir until mixed, about 1 minute.
- 4. Add almonds to the pan and stir quickly to coat with honey mixture.
- 5. Let almonds cool completely on baking sheet. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey-Glazed Marcona Almonds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Hors d'Oeuvres
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Nuts
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Carbohydrate, Low Cholesterol, Low Sodium, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Health