Family liked it, but it wasn't that impressive that I would make it again for a special occasion
Honey Glazed Ham
This ham tastes very much like the famous honey baked ham but costs much less, and there's no need to fight the crowds at holiday time. You can even buy the ham presliced to make it easier and more like the original. It is very good. (I do this while preparing the rest of the meal in the kitchen so that I don't forget to baste!)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) ready-to-eat ham
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 2/3 cup(s) butter
- Set the slow cooker 5 hours on low.
- Score ham, and rub in the ground cloves.
- Place ham in foil lined slow cooker.
- In a sauce pan heat the brown sugar, honey and butter. Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
- Brush glaze over ham. Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. . Remove from cooker, and let sit a few minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AmyByrnes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note