I think you forgot something. No honey in the recipe. The 1999 SL calls for 1/2 cup of honey in marinade. I'd give it 4 stars with the honey.
Honey-Glazed Grilled Chicken
For an easy grilled chicken dinner, marinate chicken breasts in a mixture of honey, soy sauce, wine, and fresh ginger. You can also use this marinade on pork chops.
More From Southern Living
Marinate: 8 Hours
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves*
- Garnish: green onion tops
- Stir together first 9 ingredients in a shallow dish; add chicken. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.
- * 6 boneless pork chops may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note