- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves*
- Garnish: green onion tops
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a shallow dish; add chicken. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.
* 6 boneless pork chops may be substituted.