- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a shallow bowl; add chops, turning to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Cook chops, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note