This recipe is very rich and pretty weird tasting. I'm not sure I would make this one again.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (2-lb.) bag baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Bring carrots and water to cover to a boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over high heat; reduce heat to medium, and cook 15 to 20 minutes or just until carrots are tender. Drain.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over low heat; stir in sugar, honey, and salt. Add carrots, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 8 minutes or until carrots are glazed. Sprinkle with mint and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey-Glazed Carrots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Easter, Father's Day, Hanukkah, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables