The combination of grape juice, honey, and ginger adds punch to whatever fruit you have on hand. Serve it alone or over yogurt or warm biscuits.
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries, halved
- 3 oranges, sectioned
- 1/2 honeydew melon, chopped
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1. Combine grape juice, honey, and ginger in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note