Honey Ginger Crusted Chicken
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1. Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray. Place chicken breasts in baking pan. In a small bowl combine honey, orange juice, ginger, black pepper, and red pepper (if desired). Brush honey mixture over chicken. Combine cornflakes and parsley flakes. Sprinkle cornflake mixture over chicken to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink (170 degrees F). Makes 4 servings.
- Website: http://www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/honey-ginger-crusted-chicken/
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlindensmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Ginger Crusted Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes